Monday, May 21, 2012

Baby Gary turns 1

Well, we've been so busy lately I never posted anything about baby Gary's birthday.  He turned 1 on April 17th and we just had a little family thing with the four of us at home.  He got a few toys, one of which is a Mickey Airplane ride-on toy that I just had to have.  I made cupcakes for his birthday and I'm pretty sure he liked them!




He's been walking while holding onto things for a while (the table, couch, etc.), but just within the last week he's really started to make the effort to let go and start walking on his own.  He's doing pretty good, except for the occasional run in with the table.  He got a pretty good goose egg on his noggin on a table in Gary's office last week.  He is such a "busy body" and gets frustrated if he's confined and can't crawl or walk around.  He's just like his daddy!



No comments:

Post a Comment