Monday, January 30, 2012

Love my boys!

I am so proud of all my boys. They have been busy lately!

Caleb is doing great in school, and enjoys Cub Scouts and AWANA. This past Friday his school had an Awards Assembly. He received the Teacher’s List Award for having all A’s and B’s, and also the Spelling Award for doing so well on his spelling tests each week. He takes after me on that one. ;) Then later on Friday we had the Pinewood Derby with our Cub Scout pack. Daddy knows how to help make a winning car. :)    Caleb came home with second in the Wolves and third place overall.

Baby Gary has been progressing with several things. He’s been working on trying to crawl for a while, but as of a week or two ago, he can officially crawl now. It’s not really fast yet, but he definitely gets around. He loves to play on the floor and crawl around, and loves to pull up on the table and walk around it. He likes corn now and LOVES to eat cheerios! He gets excited when I pull the yellow box of Cheerios out of the pantry!

Gary has been busy at work this past week! On Monday, he took command of Bravo “Beast” Troop in 1-33 Cavalry Rakkasans. He works really hard and I’m so proud of him. He was excited about taking command and so far he loves his job. He has four platoons - I think each has roughly 25 soldiers, and he has 95 soldiers total. This is the troop that he will train and then deploy with later this year. Now that he is the commander that makes me the new FRG leader for Bravo Troop. I have some great ladies on my team to work with and I’m really looking forward to this role and helping the families.  This picture is of us after his Change of Command ceremony last week.


1 comment: