Ok, thanks to my sweet friend Britni, I can now post videos! I tried to the other day of a cute video of baby Gary, but was having error messages. Now I figured out how to post onto YouTube to share the videos (don't worry, the videos are private so the world can't see). Here's a recent video of baby Gary having some tummy time and learning to sit up.
Here's a second video. It might seem slow, but I was trying to get him "talking."
Also, here's a picture of Caleb's ocean habitat project for school. :)
Gary, Caleb, Little Gary and I are now living in Clarksville, TN (Fort Campbell, KY), apart of the 101st Airborne Division. We like being close to Nashville and we love Tennessee! We all love being apart of the Army and know this is where God has led us to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment